Friday 15 December 2023

YOU ARE SINGLE WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THIS

 YOU ARE SINGLE



Single, periodπŸ™„

I repeat....Until you are married you are Single 

1, we just got engaged πŸ™„πŸ˜(single)

2, I live with my boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(still stupid singleπŸ™„ )

3, we have been together for 5years 🧐 πŸ˜’πŸ˜‰(super single) 

4, he had credit in my name πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚(very stupid single)

5, I call his mother and she calls me alsoπŸ€₯🀣🀣( Still single)

6, I stay at his place πŸ˜’πŸ€“πŸ˜‚(single)

7, he posts my pictures on social media and uses my pictures as his dpπŸ˜†πŸ€₯😁(first class single)

8, he comes to my house everyday πŸ™„πŸ˜°

(end of discussion single)

9, we have done introduction and my boyfriend travels abroad 😱😒😞( living in bondage single)

10, All his family knows I’m his future wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€₯πŸ˜‚ (you can never get sense in life single)

11, we made a blood covenant so he cant leave me πŸ€₯πŸ€₯( satanically and demonically single)


12, I have a child with him so technically we are just waiting to get married ( fornicatically single) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€¨


13,, I have been cooking for him and he  loves my cooking 😌 πŸ§πŸ˜’( master Chef single)


14, even a Prophet confirmed it 😁 πŸ€₯πŸ€₯( Prophetically single boss)


15 Have a blessed day ahead

No comments:

hhff

MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY! 1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she loves. (liability)  2.  A la...