Thursday 21 December 2023

FEW SIGNS YOU ARE IN A WRONG RELATIONSH

 FEW SIGNS YOU ARE IN A WRONG RELATIONSHIP.

1) if you feel rejection and disrespect : let go !

2) if he / she always find fault or ways to blame you in any little argument : my dear , let go .

3) excessive demand and expenses: let go !

4) lies and personal secret: let go!

5) if you don't feel secure and comfortable: let go!

6) 1,2,3 years , he / she , hid or refuse to introduce you to his or her parents, love ones and coworkers: let go !

7) if the person always talk about, my ,my ,my , in his or her emphasis , my dear you're not in his / her mind : let go!

If the person is a thief, womaniser , jealous, gossip, malice person: please let go.

8) if the person is an acholic or smoker  : let go .

9) if the person keep bad company or communication : let go!

No comments:

hhff

MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY! 1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she loves. (liability)  2.  A la...