Saturday 27 January 2024

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED

 I can't wait to get married

😊😊😁😁

So that my wife will wear a sexy mini skirt on a Saturday to seduce me

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

When she is washing my cloths she will be like "honey help me with hanger"

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Then I will come out to give her the hanger and I will smile and say "OMG you look good"

😍😍😍

After that I and her will enter the kitchen and she will start frying chicken

😊😊😊

While she is frying the chicken then i will hold her from back....

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

And she will be like "oh Baby wait let me finish frying this chicken first"

🀩🀩🀩

And she will be like "Are you not hungry?" 

I will smile😁😁😁

And look into her eyes And say "baby U are more important than this Food"

😎😎😎

And I will be like "Thank God For giving me a wonderful woman like you" 😊😊😊😊

After that...

I will carry her And we enter Bedroom

❤❤❤

And...........And..............And.........

πŸ˜‹πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸΏπŸ˜ƒ 

The food will burn and the house will catch fire

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 

then we run out naked

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

with boxers and pants in our 

hands. 

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Then we build another house and continue our thingπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ‘‘



No comments:

hhff

MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY! 1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she loves. (liability)  2.  A la...