Thursday 4 January 2024

10 THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR MAN THAT WILL MAKE HIM A PROUD HUSBAND AND FATHER.

 10 THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR MAN THAT WILL MAKE HIM A PROUD HUSBAND AND FATHER. 

When a man is acknowledged and given due respect, he becomes happier, and more often than not, it’ll motivate him to do things better, and be a better man to his wife.

These are some of the things you can say to him that will make him a proud husband and father:

1. “You’re the best man for me.”

2. “Saying yes to a wonderful man like you is the best decision I’ve ever made.”

3. “The children and I can’t thank you enough for bringing joy to our lives.”

4. “You’re a good father figure and a role model.”

5. “I’d rather be with you than anyone else.”

 6. “You put a smile on my face like no one else can.”

7. “On your best days and your worst days, my love for you will still remain intact.

8. “I’d always be by your side.”

9. “I appreciate all the things you have done for me.”

10. “I couldn’t have found a better man to father my children.”



A man’s heart will definitely melt when he gets a message like this from his wife.

No comments:

hhff

MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY! 1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she loves. (liability)  2.  A la...