Friday 13 January 2017

Don't Marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without: Part 2

Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is.
Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself
types.
There's only one way to have a happy marriage, and as soon as I learn
what it is, I'll get married again. -Clint Eastwood

I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out
all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.
In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a
cat.

Ask any man, and he will tell you that any woman's ultimate fantasy is
to have two men at once. While this has been verified by a recent
sociological study, it appears that most men do not realize that in
this fantasy, one man is cooking and the other is cleaning.

When your wife asks, "Do I look fat?"
The correct response is, "Do I look stupid?"

Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn't have to hear about all
the men she could have married, and she didn't have to hear about the
way his mother cooked.

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

What is the difference between men and women: 
A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need.
A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need. 

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let
him keep her.

My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got two
girlfriends.

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool
when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in
love and didn't notice."

When asked to share the top reason for their marital success, the men
and women said, "My spouse is my best friend."  When the dust settles
from a passionate courtship, what's left - and what will keep that
marriage growing and vital - is friendship. -Jan Yager

I wear my wife's eyeglasses because she wants me to see things her way.
-Jayson Feinburg

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget
it once. 

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street
with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful.

"I do" is the shortest sentence in the English language. Also the
longest. 

It's a wise husband who will buy his wife such fine china that she
won't trust him to wash the dishes.

All men think they are nice guys. Some of them are not. Contact me for
a list of names. -Rita Rudner

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
-Milton Berle

The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. -Henny Youngman

A husband is someone who takes out the trash and gives the impression
he just cleaned the whole house.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second
marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

Men marry women hoping they won't change; women marry men hoping they
will.

When a man makes a woman his wife, it's the highest compliment he can
pay her, and it's usually the last. -Helen Rowland

Woman was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of
his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to
him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved.

Never criticize your wife's judgment - look whom she's married!

Never run after buses or women: you'll always get left behind.

Don't plant more garden than your wife can care for.

No comments:

hhff

MEN STOP DATING A LIABILITY! 1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to visit someone that she claims she loves. (liability)  2.  A la...